Electric Theatre Collective London are looking someone with a true entrepreneurial spirit, someone who thrives on business development and is passionate about being regarded as an outstanding client counsellor to join the team as our Brand Account Director.
You will take responsibility and ownership for developing and executing the long-term strategic direction of Electric Theatre and Friends Electric’s direct to brand approach. Working across both companies you will work together with the sales team and COO to win new business accounts and build strong, long standing relationships with new clients.
- There are two key areas of the strategy to include:
– A direct approach for brands who have already set up, or are in the process of setting up, their own in-house creative.
– An indirect approach, alongside partner agency clients, for brands who would benefit from a joined up offering of strategy, creative and visual effects
- Identify key targets, devise pricing models, pitch and present to a range of key targets, pulling in ETC & FE experts where required.
- Take responsibility for onboarding, finalising and delivering agreed projects and budget with clients, working closely with the production team throughout.
- Attend industry events and develop new business leads and relationships.
- Inform the board regularly of sales leads, industry changes and developments.
- Work with the board to set and achieve quarterly revenue and profit margin targets for brand work.
- Proactively identify new revenue streams through client growth opportunities and new business opportunities.
Salary is commensurate with experience