Posted on February 25, 2019
Clearcut Sound Studios is an award winning independent post production sound studio defined by our passion for creative sound design.
As a team, our aim is to provide the finest sound design talent with exemplary service.
We are now looking to add someone with energy and enthusiasm to join our production team.
Clearcut Sound Studios is employee owned which sets us apart. This means every employee has a stake in the success of the business. For this reason we are looking for a bold, fresh and creative thinker who can contribute to the growth of our company.
Working predominantly with advertising agencies, television broadcasters and digital agencies you will work with our producer to liaise with clients to organise studio sessions, allocating staff, studio time and resources to ensure each project can be completed to a high standard. You will then meet and greet clients at the studios and work with the technical team to ensure their session runs smoothly.
The successful candidate will:
- be personable and outgoing.
- be an ambitious and highly motivated team player.
- have a positive, can-do attitude.
- be comfortable multitasking and be able to prioritise tasks and work to multiple deadlines.
- have excellent communication skills and a high attention to detail.
- have a love for advertising, film and TV.
Please send cover letters and CVs in an email marked with Bookings Co-ordinator to [email protected]. Deadline 8th March.