Closing: August 19th 2018
Posted on August 2, 2018
Assistant Studio Manager
Nexus is looking for an Assistant Studio Manager to join our team asap.
The studio is a busy and thriving creative hub, servicing all departments within the Nexus family, including Nexus Productions, Interactive Arts, Original Content and VR/AR.
This is a unique opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the industry, acting as a crucial connection between production, directors and artists.
– Scheduling projects within the studio
– Managing permanent and freelance artists (including negotiating contracts)
– Curating/recruiting talent within 2D, 3D, VFX and Stop-Motion disciplines
– Co-ordinating artists’ software and equipment needs
– Helping to build relationships with schools and universities internationally to nurture young animation and illustration talent
– Co-ordinating innovative R&D projects to help further the technological capabilities of the studio
The ideal candidate will:
– be meticulous and well organised
– have some experience/knowledge of animation
– be friendly and approachable with excellent people skills
– have a willingness to be involved in a fun, creative environment
Please email your CV and covering letter to [email protected] with the subject heading ‘Assistant Studio Manager’.
Type: full-time, permanent contract
Location: Old Street, London