Closing: March 7th 2018
Posted on February 7, 2018
Assistant Editor @ Phenomen Films
We are a London based film company currently working on a state of feature films and TV drama series which we are post-producing in-house. We are looking for an Assistant Editor to join our team. The position is a full-time and can start at the earliest convenience.
Responsibilities include (this list is not intended to be exhaustive):
- Technical assisting our lead editors (managing projects, content…)
- Support internal screenings (prepare source files, mixdowns, DCP, operate projection….)
- Must have a professional knowledge of Avid Media Composer
- Knowledge of IP networking, storages, WindowsOS/MacOS, computer and editing hardware
- Knowledge of video, audio, exchange (AAF, OMF, EDL) formats, file conversion/compression
- Ability to manage short term and long term tasks
Please send a CV and Covering Letter to [email protected].
Examples of your work are welcome.
Salary can be negotiated depending on the experience.
Job Type: Full-time