Closing: December 22nd 2017
Posted on December 14, 2017
Animation Production Manager
Nexus Studios is looking for a motivated and organised Production Manager to join its London studio. You will be working as part of a busy, close-knit production team, co-ordinating all types of animation with opportunities to also work on live action, mixed media and interactive projects.
Working closely with the Producers, Directors, Studio Manager and animation teams, as Production Manager you’ll ensure that projects are on schedule and meeting production deadlines. You’ll be a key team member, overseeing the day-to-day organisation of productions and communicating between all parties to ensure everything runs smoothly.
Required Skills & Experience
· Minimum 2 years experience in a production or post-production company and a focus on animation and VFX.
· Good understanding of the CG animation pipeline and knowledge of other animation pipelines (2D, stop frame, etc).
· Familiarity with MS Office, Google Sheets, InDesign, Keynote, Shotgun (desirable), and any other similar software that is necessary for the role.
· Good communication and presentation skills.
· Team player with attention to detail and an ability to prioritise.
The ideal candidate will be personable and organised, with the ability to remain calm in busy situations, and an interest in all aspects of production.
If you are interested in an initial 3 month contract and the opportunity of a permanent position, please send a covering letter and CV to [email protected], with ‘Production Manager’ in the subject line.