Posted on May 31, 2022
Animation Production Manager/Junior Producer
Animation Production Manager / Junior Producer
Dirty Films is a live action and Animation production house working across both commercials and original films and series. We are looking for a Production Manager / Junior Producer to join the team on a 10 Month fixed term basis, with the opportunity to go full time thereafter. It’s a key role working along side the Exec producers, managing an exciting new Musical 3D Short film project at the studio. We are looking for someone who wants to make that step up, or who is looking for their next opportunity to play a key role in the growth of the company. Our dream person is creatively motivated while highly organised and knows how to manage and motivate a team. They will be skilled at managing key stakeholders internally and externally, with a can do attitude and a creative first mindset.
The day to day:
- Manage daily operations of the team and studio
- Coordinating the team and ensuring projects are on schedule and budget
- Coordinate reviews and feedback pipeline for various stakeholders
- Measure and assess productivity and proactively look for ways to find efficiencies to better the creative output
- Be a strong creative partner for the Director, Producers and artists by researching visual styles, image reference,
- researching visual styles
- Help seek out and maintain relationships with great artistic talent
- Negotiating rates and managing 3rd party suppliers
Who we are looking for:
- A creatively minded person who is passionate about animation and production.
- Minimum 4 years experience in a production team at an animation or post production company in either long or short form
- Strong understanding of 3D pipelines and process, while having wider knowledge of 2D and stop frame also desirable.
- A good knowledge base and network of creative talent
- Someone with a hunger to push creative, and be a key player in growing a boutique animation studio
- A strong understanding of Microsoft suite, google suite, Frame.io and / or Shotgun (desirable), adobe InDesign (a plus), Storyboard Pro (a plus)
Term: 10 months Fixed term
Salary: £34,000pa pro-rata
Please send applications to [email protected]