Posted on December 8, 2017
Animation Production Manager
BlinkInk is one of London’s top animation production companies.
We make commercials, music videos, short films and entertainment for agencies, brands, record companies and broadcasters around the world. We are a proud part of the Blink family (Blink Productions, Blink Art, Blink Industries)
Our work spans the full spectrum of animation (2D, CGI, stop-frame) as well as mixed-media, live action and puppetry.
You can see some of our recent work here: https://www.blinkink.co.uk/a/reel_JANFnynNNvbr_STQbJVFhQOIKc
We are looking for a new Animation Production Manager for our studio in Holloway.
- Working closely with our producers, directors and artists to coordinate the studio resources for various pitches and projects, across both our advertising and entertainment work.
- Updating internal budgets, schedules and managing workflow.
- Shot-tracking, artist allocation, management of animation assets.
- Scheduling of our shooting space and equipment.
- Inducting and supporting new artists and freelancers
- Working closely with our creative coordinator to curate and maintain our network of the best freelance talent in the industry alongside the management of our internship program.
- Working closely with our office manager to keep the studio shipshape.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Experience working with CGI & 2D animation pipelines. Some knowledge of stop-frame animation and live action a bonus.
- Familiarity with MS Office, Google Sheets, InDesign, Keynote, Shotgun (desirable), Trello (desirable) and any other similar software that is necessary for the role.
- Good under pressure and comfortable working in a fast moving, creative environment.
- Team player, organised with a love of systems
- Good attention to detail and an ability to prioritise.
- Passionate about film, animation, music & the arts, with an eye for unusual creative talent.
- Minimum 2 years production experience in animation/post production/vfx required.
Please email [email protected] with your CV and available start date, or if you have any questions.