Closing: June 3rd 2022
Posted on May 3, 2022
Animation Production Assistant
Partizan is looking for a full time Animation Production Assistant to assist their growing animation department Partizan Studio, to work on a wide range of animation commercials, original branded content and music videos.
Partizan Studio has a global roster of talents who are renowned for their multi-film disciplines, we adopt an experimental and innovative approach to the work we make by combining all mediums; blending traditional 2D, 3D, stop-motion, immersive technology and live-action – developing and crafting engaging stories.
With offices in London, Paris and LA, Partizan is a truly global company. The Animation Production Assistant’s role is to work within our London studio in Shoreditch. You will be working and helping coordinate the producing of projects from the offset under supervision from the Animation producer and EP’s. Working in a range of commercials, content music videos.
Required skills and experience:
- A passion for animation is essential.
- A good understanding of animation processes and techniques 2D, 3D, and stop motion.
- You will be working on multiple projects so the ability to multitask is essential.
- Google Drive, Dropbox and Microsoft Office experience in Excel is helpful for financial and budgeting skills.
- Excellent communication skills as you will have to deal with different agencies and clients.
- Attending industry events, awards, talks and festivals.
- An interest in new business, pitching and sales is advantageous.
- Main responsibilities will be to assist the project management of productions and pitches alongside the Producers, Creative Team and Directors
- Work with the Animation producer and EP’s in developing and selling youth talent.
- Good knowledge of social and marketing platforms to assist with PR for completed projects
- You must be fun, a good team player, reliable and hardworking.
Salary negotiable dependent on experience. Interviews to begin w/c 6th May. Deadline 3rdth June.
Please send a CV and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject ‘Animation Production assistant’.