Closing: October 30th 2020
Posted on September 4, 2020
Animation & Post Production PA/ Coordinator
Agile Films, located in Shoreditch, London, are looking for an animation and Post Production PA/ coordinator to join our fast paced, creative team. We are mid sized studio producing a wide range of animated and live action content; from TV idents and commercials, to music videos and feature film titles as well as online advertising.
- Organize dailies and meetings, taking notes and following up on information as necessary
- Ensure feedback trackers are kept current at all times with notes, shot status and critical information
- Work with Producers to track and manage the artists and editors, insuring internal and external deadlines are met
- Anticipate and communicate issues to producer and supervisor to resolve problems quickly
- Keeping freelance animator contact lists up to date and preparing freelancer agreements.
- Assist the producer in overseeing deliveries
- Keeping Miro boards up to date with references, style frames, schedules and any other important information
- Encourage and maintain an upbeat and professional production office, be pro-active and solution-oriented for all members of the team, including welcoming freelance artists and editors
- Assist with additional ad hoc duties as required
- Must have VFX and Animation knowledge
- Minimum 2 year Industry experience at PA or Post- Production Coordinator level
- Understanding of animation and live action post-production workflow
- In depth understanding of common file formats and resolutions
- Strong knowledge of MS Office packages and Google Packages (including Excel, Word, Google docs)
- Highly organized, excellent project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to remain calm and confident in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work within a team towards a common goal
- Passion for animation
Please submit your resume along with any salary requirements to [email protected] for review.