Posted on October 4, 2017
Agents’ Assistant (Personal Assistant) @ Undercranked
Application Closes: 16 October 2017
Undercranked is looking for a Agents’ Assistant to support our Lead Agents. This position is an exciting chance to grow with an agency that is steadily establishing itself in the UK, Europe and America.
The candidate will be will have a background in admin and personal assisting, and have a strong interest in films, media and advertising.
- Will have prior experience of working as a personal assistant in film, television, fashion and/or advertising
- Will passionate about film, advertising and television and already.
- They will be educated, organised, focused, ambitious and motivated.
- They will have a have a desire to learn and be both meticulous and precise with work
- They will have strong knowledge of Macs and Microsoft packages
- Experience of scheduling personal calendars and booking meetings is essential
The Role (to include):
– Dealing with basic office duties such as booking taxis and ordering stationary
– Dealing with basic accounts such as calling in invoices from talent
– Supporting Lead and Junior Agents
– Arranging agents’ meetings
– Updating social network accounts
– Uploading content to websites and overseeing PR mailouts
Hours: 9am – 6pm (with 1 hour lunch break)
Salary based on experience
Please send CV, a short cover letter and include salary expectations (salary subject to experience) to [email protected] . Please include ‘REF: ‘2: Agents’ Assistant’ in subject bar