Posted on July 10, 2018
Agent Support / Assistant
Who are we?
Making Pictures is an Artist’s management and production agency based in Soho, London, specialising in the representation of artists across Photography, Film, Illustration and Animation.
Established in 2011 the agency has grown to become a dynamic collective of skilled industry professionals from a variety of backgrounds operating internationally, passionate about image making and collaboration to create outstanding work within art and commerce. Making Pictures’ ethos is to be accessible and constantly evolving to allow us to produce work of the highest quality. And most of all to have fun doing what we love.
What we do?
We work globally, and closely with brands and agencies to create campaigns and content across all media creating powerful conversations through still and moving imagery.
Agent Support / Assistant
Making Pictures is seeking a dynamic individual to join their team in Soho London as Agents Support across the Photography and Film arm of the agency.
This is an exciting opportunity and role centred at the heart of a thriving and constantly evolving businesses working within photography, tv, new media and digital platforms.
- Support drafting all marketing material and releases
- Promo material prep and release – support building and devising agency promotional material strategy and delivery over print and digital formats
- Delivering material to blogs and industry communities and organisations in the UK and internationally to grow exposure for specific work and the agency as a whole
- Support and contribution to implementing ideas & marketing initiatives set by the Agency
- Research for new business purposes
- Support and creation with PDFs and treatments for the purpose of pitching (Visual Manager to train)
- Office keeper & general office support
- Portfolio maintenance (both in print and digital)
- Maintaining and managing our agency database – Daylite
- Agents Meeting & Sales trip prep
- Copywriting & scheduling (social & blog)
- Website and online platform support (uploading, updates, optimising)
- The right candidate with be a highly organised individual who must be able to multi-task, work under pressure & use their own initiative, as well as have a keen attention to detail
- Work well with direction and under own initiative
Bonus Extras (non-essential)
- Adobe CC – InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Previous experience in Photographic Agency / Production Company / Ad Agency / TV / Film environment
- Experience using Mailchimp, Linkedin for business, and Google Analytics
- You understand the role of the social industry
Apply in writing with a CV and covering letter to [email protected].
Closing date 24th August.
Salary negotiable based on experience and skill set.