Closing: September 14th 2018
Posted on August 6, 2018
Advertising Directors Representative (Maternity Cover – Fixed Term)
Reports to: Otis Bell
Based at: 44 King’s Terrace, London NW1 0JR
Maternity cover starting mid-November to support and promote OB Management’s roster of production companies and directors for advertising and content. A minimum of 3-5 year’s experience as well as existing contacts in agencies and brands.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Booking showreel meetings with advertising agencies, brands and platforms. These will consist of one-on-one meetings with agency heads of department, producers and creatives, as well as group presentations in the UK and Amsterdam.
- Building and maintaining relationships with agency contacts through day-to-day communication and social events; as well as researching new potential brand and agency relationships and initiating contact.
- Presenting director’s work in an articulate, informed and passionate manner, with the ability to competently discuss the production details of all campaigns across a wide roster in full.
- Writing press release material for all OB client’s work agreed to promote through social media and relevant marketing platforms, while keeping up to date with moving image output from across the industry.
- Keeping on top of all new OB client work and ensuring the OB website and reels are current.
- Working with all OB directors and production companies in pitches as required. This can include attending director/agency meetings, leading all communication and scheduling for director treatments, as well as being across all pitch content.
- Providing production companies with regular updates of all activity, through written reports, sales calls and face to face meetings. Spending time working internally with production company clients when appropriate.
- Attending industry events and social activities, as well as organising and coordinating events for production company clients when required.
- Promoting awareness of OB and its roster of talent wherever possible.
Please send CV’s and applications to [email protected]
Visit our website: www.obmanagement.co.uk