Posted on July 14, 2021
AdGreen Project Assistant
ADGREEN PROJECT ASSISTANT
ABOUT THE ROLE
AdGreen are seeking a pro-active and highly organised Project Assistant to support the work of the AdGreen team. This is an exciting position that would suit a candidate with experience working in advertising, film or TV production departments at assistant level, and with a passionate and informed interest in environmental sustainability.
- Manage website enquiries and the [email protected] and [email protected] mailboxes
- Coordinate the delivery of AdGreen’s training offering including deck updates, trainers, stats and setting up new sessions
- Support contributors (creative agencies, production companies) and reviewers (brands) who are using the AdGreen Carbon Calculator (once launched end of September)
- Support with levy administration, onboarding board members and industry partners
- Handle minor website updates
- Update mailing and contact lists when necessary
- Take and distribute minutes for quarterly board and monthly working group meetings
- Undertake other roles to support wider project objectives
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A passion for delivering positive environmental change
- A friendly, resolute, and compassionate manner
- Effective communication/customer service skills
- First class administrative skills and high IT proficiency including Excel and Keynote/Powerpoint
- Highly motivated and organised
- Willingness to travel to London on a regular basis if not based there (as restrictions allow)
- Experience handling and analysing data
- Experience updating websites, using CMS and email marketing applications
- Understanding of environmental management systems
Unusual Challenges / Circumstances (e.g. shifts / unsocial hours / travel etc.):
- Travel to partner locations for client meetings / events may be required
- Tight deadlines to meet occasionally or attendance at events (unsociable hours)
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Full time
- Salary circa £25k a.
- Benefits (as applicable and after initial 3 month probation): company contribution to pension scheme, health insurance, ride to work scheme, season ticket scheme, bonus scheme
- Starting ASAP
- Jo Coombes, Project Director, AdGreen
FURTHER INFORMATION & APPLICATIONS
- Please see the AdGreen websites for full details of the various workstreams, supporters, and resources available to the production community (a review of the albert website will also be helpful)
- Interested candidates should email their CV and a covering email to [email protected] with AdGreen Project Assistant in the subject box
- DEADLINE: Wednesday 28th July
- INTERVIEWS + NOTIFICATION: early August
- JOB START: ASAP after notification
UK based applicants only please (with right to work in the UK). Appointment will be subject to satisfactory references. No agencies.
AdGreen is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of gender identity, age, disability, race, sexual orientation or religious views and can accommodate any special requirements for an interview.
We are operating a flexible working system due to the COVID-19 pandemic. During this time is it important for everyone to feel integrated so we’ve taken steps to provide a safe working space but we recognise everyone’s circumstances might be different and we are happy to accommodate them whatever they might be. Rest assured, our policy is continually under review taking into consideration the latest Government guidelines.
At AdGreen we unite the advertising industry to eliminate the negative environmental impacts of production and will enable the community to measure and understand waste and carbon impacts, empowering them to act for zero waste / zero carbon. It’s where low impact counts! We are part of the Advertising Association, working in partnership with BAFTA and albert, and supported by leading industry players who share our vision. AdGreen has launched in the UK but with global ambition to enable the industry, wherever the activity is, to act for a sustainable future.
Reducing emissions from production is one of five recommendations from the Advertising Association’s Ad Net Zero initiative. Learn about Ad Net Zero’s wider strategy, goal of net zero by 2030, and the other recommendations on the Ad Association website.
We deliver resources, tools and training to the advertising production community. Find out more by downloading the 1 and 2 pagers on the website: https://weareadgreen.org/about-us