Posted on August 27, 2019
Prettybird is a creative think-tank that provides clients with distinct visionary work across an ever-evolving entertainment and branding landscape.
Job Title: Accounts
Location: PRETTYBIRD Office, The Clock Tower, Old Truman Brewery, 148 Brick Lane, E1 6QL
Working Hours: 10-18:30
Mon-Fri Salary: To be negotiated
Start date: no earlier than October the 6th but no later than 26th October.
In addition to submitting a CV, applicants are required to commit to a Diversity and Inclusion statement that summarizes an applicant’s past or proposed contribution to diversity, equity and inclusion excellence. It is part of the overall applicant evaluation process and is a required component of the application file and our company policy.
Reporting to: Chief Financial Officer based in LA and UK MD
- Liaising with Production on job awards, billings, reconciliation and job wraps with Producers on completion of every Job.
- Preparation and updating structured Job Sheet.
- Processing and entry of all Invoices and Payments for Job related / Overhead Suppliers Ledger – sterling & foreign currency – weekly Payment runs.
- Control of all Billings – raising & processing sales invoices.
- Overseeing Credit Control – Providing weekly Debtors list.
- Cash Flow control – liaising closely with Production team to ensure Productions are not running in arrears.
- PAYE – Payments to Revenue
- Preparing accounts and tax returns & payments to revenue
- Inputing and twice weekly reconciliation of all Bank AC’s – sterling & foreign currency.
- Control of Job Cash Floats – giving out cash/transferring funds – chasing and reconciliation of returned floats.
- Preparation of Monthly Payroll gross figures to be sent for processing to Accountants
- Processing Salary Payments when completed.
Please respond by emailing your CV and diversity & inclusion statement to [email protected] no later than Friday the 6th of September for interviews the following week.