Closing: July 5th 2019
Posted on June 4, 2019
Account Manager / Production Manager
Chrome is one of the UK’s leading creative production companies specialising in commercial-grade content for the digital world. Multi-award-winning and with specialisms in luxury, lifestyle and sports, Chrome has built long standing relationships with some of the world’s most sought-after brands, including Ford, ESPN, Sotheby’s and TUI, amongst many others. With a strong creative arm and state of the art post-production facilities under our roof, Chrome brings a unique approach to filmmaking in the modern age.
Chrome is looking for a talented and experienced Account Manager / Production Manager to join our creative and ambitious team. The candidate needs extensive experience in international travel, is a multi-tasker and natural organiser, with a strong work ethic and a passion for creating inspiring content. The candidate should be confident running multiple productions on their own.
The emphasis on quality & attention to detail is extremely important at Chrome, our intention is to deliver premium grade films that exceed client expectations. The scope of work is predominately commercial-quality online content for the world’s leading brands as well as a growing number of TVCs.
This role will be predominantly office-based but you’ll also be expected to attend shoots abroad. The candidate will be mainly responsible for overseeing the logistics of the entire production. It is also a client facing role, so you will need to demonstrate exceptional communication skills.
The role will see you manage the day-to-day running of International productions in a busy & growing production house, working alongside our in-house Producer and Senior Producer.
• Manage a varied range of budgets
• Organise International Carnet’s, visa’s and travel.
• Booking video and stills crew
• Have a good understanding of setting up stills shoots alongside video
• Organise & schedule a wide range of International shoots
• Book & manage freelance crews
• Oversee job reconciliations, including invoice & expenses processing
• Liaise directly with clients
• Work alongside our world-class in-house post-production team
• Be an integral part of a growing team of talented production personnel
• 5+ years relevant experience
• Excellent communicator with a strong work ethic
• First-class organisational & project-management skills
• Proactive, methodical, with a meticulous eye for detail
• Have a good understanding of APA terms & conditions
• Demonstrate good health & safety / risk assessment knowledge
• Experience with international shoots (visa, carnet, travel)
• Demonstrate ability to support team across multiple projects
If you feel you could be the perfect fit, please email [email protected]