Posted on April 12, 2021
Vacancy: Full-time (40 hours)
We are MassiveMusic, one of the leading music agencies in the world with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, London, New York, Los Angeles, and Tokyo. Our mission? To help brands find their voice and tell their story through music. We produce and compose for the advertising, broadcast branding and interactive worlds, but also develop music strategies for global brands, provide music search and licensing services, create innovative activations, scout new talent – and throw a mean party every once in a while.
Our passion for music has not only ensured an award-winning reputation but makes it so much easier to jump out of bed each morning. MassiveMusic was founded in Amsterdam in 2000: since then we have proudly sprinkled our melodic magic on many of the world’s biggest brands. www.massivemusic.com
Our London office is on the lookout for an Account Director to join our forces within the Music & Brands department. Here you will help drive and deliver growth across our active international roster of brands.
Your ultimate mission? To help these brands use music and sound more strategically, efficiently, and creatively – from music management and activations to sonic branding, ensuring that clients achieve their strategic objectives.
Your immediate team in London includes the Senior Client Director, who will work with you to allocate a fitting portfolio of international clients for you to take over and manage as client lead. Across each account you will have a team delivering projects under your guidance: Senior Account/Project Managers, Account/Project Managers, Creative Strategists, and Creative Producers. Therefore, an understanding of leading teams and achieving synergy within a trusted group of expert partners will be key.
You are a natural leader and expert in running a strong portfolio of brands with your inherent growth mentality and business development experience. You establish the strategic agenda for each brand you oversee, delivering stellar creative opportunities to drive brand strength and significant commercial success. Being the trusted expert partner that you are, you’re so good at maintaining and strengthening relationships, both with every brand you oversee and within your team. You are as calm as a millpond and as confident as Demi Lovato in 2015 but, most importantly, you’re the pinnacle of branding knowledge within your team.
People enjoy working with you because you bring smart thinking to the table and aren’t afraid to challenge others if you disagree or believe that that call could have been an email. If the work isn’t of the highest quality, you won’t let it leave the building.
You are also fun to have around, which is great because all work and no play isn’t our thang, and always one step ahead of the game – that’s why your colleagues, clients and frenemies look to you for inspiration.
Skills and Requirements
- You’ve got at least +8 years of experience in brand/account management
- You have a full understanding of advertising, marketing and brand strategy
- Brand analysis, strategy process, brand development and growth rock your boat
- Have you worked on both creative agency and client side? Oef, we’re hyperventilating
- You confidently lead teams and workflows to consistently deliver success
- You have the proven ability to develop and maintain senior-level client relationships as well as retaining and growing a portfolio of accounts
- You proactively identify where opportunities lie for Massive to better serve the brand
- You embrace the responsibility of nurturing every account, track of work, and team member
- You have top notch financial acumen and are experienced in tracking revenue and meeting (or exceeding) financial targets
- You’re a – excusez le cliché – team player with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Naturally, you have music running through your veins
What do you get in return? Inspiration, knowledge, career development, spiritual fulfillment and a competitive financial package. Oh and, how could we forget, you also get an international bunch of remarkable musically-infused individuals to work with.
On this note, please know that MassiveMusic is an equal opportunities employer. Applicants will not be excluded on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, disability, age, religion, belief or sexual orientation.
If after reading this you find yourself singing “Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?”, that’s probably a sign you are our next ‘Account Director London’. Ready to join the band? Send your resume and a summary (max 100 words) of the professional achievement you are most proud of to date via THIS LINK.
Looking forward to hearing from you!