Posted on March 26, 2018
3-Month Paid Internship in Office Administrator Role
3-Month Paid Internship in Office Administrator Role With Potential To Develop Into A Full-Time Creative Role @ Creep
We’re looking for a highly reliable, organised and most of all, friendly office administrator (with an interest in post-production) to join our full-service post-house in the glamorous depths of Fitzrovia. Our team is small, close-knit and we’re looking for a new member to join the Creep(y) family. Sure, they’ll be administrative tasks but you’ll also have a unique, opportunity to immerse yourself in a fast moving production environment. You’ll need three things, great interpersonal skills, an award-winning sense of humour and a willingness to grow and learn. Please note, this is a 3-month paid internship, with the potential to develop into a full-time creative role. The perfect opportunity to get your foot in the door of the film production industry.
- Greeting visitors and clients, providing drinks, organising their lunch and generally ensuring guests in meetings and suites are comfortable and catered for.
- Ensuring the kitchen and communal areas are clean, tidy and fully stocked.
- Coordinating couriers for delivery and collection.
- Office administrative tasks such as managing post, photocopying and shredding.
- Help organise and maintain the post-production bookings schedule (colourists and edits).
- Help log drives and archive projects.
- Assisting the post producer with tasks such as liaising with clients and ensuring the general smooth running of projects.
- Friendly, cool-headed and confident.
- Award-winning sense of humour.
- Highly organised.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work with all staff at Creep and our wide range of visitors.
- Brilliant telephone etiquette.
- A great, proactive work ethic with a keen willingness to learn.
- A working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (e.g. word, excel).
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- A keen interest and want to grow in post-production, editing or even producing is a huge bonus.
- A basic understanding of Adobe Premier, in order to help with edits.
Please email [email protected] with your resume and an accompanying cover letter. Please note applications sent to other email address, unfortunately, will not be considered.